Experienced Texas Law Firm Handles Personal, Business, and Bankruptcy Matters
Committed attorneys also provide elder law and estate planning services
Responding to legal issues requires a lot of time and effort. At Graham Law Firm, we understand the demands of the legal process and help to relieve the stress of legal disputes through providing sound representation. We have decades of experience representing clients in Camden and El Dorado, Texas, and Magnolia, Arkansas who are dealing with complex legal issues, and we will use our knowledge to work towards achieving the best possible outcome. Whether you are seeking compensation for injuries sustained in an accident, debt relief, secure disability benefits or to establish a living trust, we are dedicated to protecting your interests and resolving your matter as quickly as possible.
Accomplished lawyers provide effective strategies to address clients’ legal needs
Clients in Texas and Magnolia, Arkansas, put their trust in our services because we strive to offer:
- Effective settlement negotiation – Going to trial is not always the best option to settle your case, and we know how and when to use settlement negotiations to resolve your case quickly and fairly.
- Accomplished trial advocacy – We have 40 years of experience in the courtroom and will use our knowledge and skill to develop the strongest possible case.
- Creative strategies – We know how to devise a unique approach to address your problem and develop a plan to obtain a positive result.
Prompt and direct responses help avoid additional legal issues, and we will provide the guidance you need to make informed decisions.
Reputable law firm advocates for Texarkana residents
We understand the strain legal issues can put on your life and represent individuals in both Texas and Arkansas in the following matters:
- Bankruptcy – Our team strives to help clients make a fresh start and guides them through the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing process, which is for eligible individuals seeking to eliminate debt, and repayment plans for small farmers (Chapter 12) and individuals (Chapter 13).
- Disability insurance – If you cannot work due to a physical or mental disability, we can help you seek government assistance through Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income programs so you can secure the money you need to move forward.
- Estate planning – Whether you need help with drafting estate planning documents or navigating the probate process, we are committed to addressing your end-of-life and inheritance goals.
- Business law – Operating a business involves many moving parts, and our effective legal representatives will help you address contract disputes, real estate issues and general corporate matters.
We value our clients and give their cases the individual attention they need to reach the best possible resolution.
Contact a reliable Texas and Arkansas law firm for a consultation
Graham Law Firm represent clients in Texas and Magnolia, Arkansas in personal, business, bankruptcy, disability, litigation and estate planning matters. Please call 870-234-9100 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Texarkana or Magnolia offices.