David C. Graham believes the right approach to his work is through open and honest communication with his clients and a commitment to building trust. When you choose Graham Law Firm, you choose a firm with a personal touch and attention. That being said, David Graham’s many years as a trial lawyer have imbued him with an aggressiveness that comes in handy during contentious legal matters. You get the best of both worlds; a compassionate attorney dedicated to protecting your rights and unafraid to be tough when the situation calls for such an approach.
Mr. Graham received his Bachelor’s degree from Ouachita Baptist University and his Juris Doctorate from Texas A&M University School of Law. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and Columbia County Bar Association. A member of the Texas Bar Association (Oil and Gas and Bankruptcy sections), David served three terms as Justice of the Peace. He now serves as District Judge. He is also a former president of Magnolia Jaycee’s Club and Lion’s Club, and has served on the local boards of United Way and the Chamber of Commerce.
- J.D. — Texas A&M University School of Law
- B.A. — Ouachita Baptist University
Admissions & Memberships
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to the State Bar of Arkansas
- Admitted to the Eastern and Western District of Arkansas
- Admitted to the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to the Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to the US Tax Court
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of the Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of the Columbia County Bar Association
- Member of the Texas Bar Association (Oil and Gas and Bankruptcy sections)
A former president of Magnolia’s Lion’s Club, David has also served as a board member of United Way. David currently serves as District Judge for Columbia County, Arkansas and he is also a member of the Magnolia Rotary Club.